- It is necessary to write an article about the explosion at Cherkizovo market for “For freedom”. For a page. Let Kisa write it.
- Would it be a material about fascists again? I can imagine what Kisa will write! We have come to an agreement that I will write articles about fascists!
- No... Let Kisa do it. With my comments.
It was 3 a.m. I have just found a job of a Mathematics teacher at a school. I was in low spirits. The prisoners continued serving time in jail. In brief, nothing seemed to move forward.
- Always when you are in depression an inexplicable love to fascists arouses in you! As for me I dislike fascists. I am an antifa.
- But I am a National-Bolshevik!
- Very well, Anya! But if there is any article of “Sieg Heil!” spirit in the issue I don’t want to have anything in common with “For freedom”!
- Lara, why are you flaring up? It is a fuss of nothing... Have you risen to this electorial fly? Russian fascists are a myth. Where are they?
The youth revolt wants to have an attractive appearance. The right sect appears attractive for the youth - so they are there. Ask each of them separately - are they nationalists? There are no normal antifa in Russia now, too. In brief, an opposition crisis...
- Well, it is so...
- But the guys were right to fuck up Cherkizovo! It is practically an arson of a store which the RAF began from. A consumer society... A fucking feast of shopping everywhere. Note, it started from 1953. See - the main store at the Red Square?!
- No... Cherkizovo is not a store. Bourgeios don’t go there. There are low-income who go there, maybe such people as we who were going to buy clothes for a parcel to prison and...
- Low-income? It’s their problem! Who is guilty of their low income? They should whack different mother-fuckers instead of buying parcels. I think those who serve time in jail should have patience...
By the way, whereof am I speaking?..
…Well, good morning, dear reader!
The summer sleep is over. Different meetings and organized crowds are to be initiated. That’s something or other. Well, we’ll tell you what happened during the summer.
“on the other side”
Our President denied Nadezhda Raks’ pardon.
The judicial proceedings passed over Igor Gubkin on the RMC [the Revolutionary Military Council] case. He was sentenced to 19 years of high security imprisonment.
The “Odessa case” prisoners Andrey Yakovenko and Ilya Romanov are convoyed - the custodial pattern is mitigated for them. Their addressed are being cleared up. Probably Igor Danilov will be convoyed soon on the same reason.
The National-Bolshevik from Novosibirsk Nikolay Baluev is being convoyed. He is on his way to the Serbsky Institute.
The investigation on our correspondent Igor Fedorovich’s case is over. He is waiting for judicial proceedings now.
and “on this one”
The website of the newspaper www.zavolu.info
restarted its work. We put your attention, reader, that there is a lot interesting information which was not included and will not be icluded in the newspaper issues.
The action “A book for political prisoner” is pretermited. Sufficient amount of books was accumulated during this time, some of them are already sent to the prisoners. The editorial board of the newspaper thanks the newspaper “Duel”, comrades Maslov, Volkov, Chervyakov and others for their aid. We also thank people who lent us moral and material assistance. Parcels were sent and transferred on your account to Alina Lebedeva, Natalia Chernova, Marina Kurasova, Olga Nevskaya, Vyacheslav Rusakov, Igor Danilov, Igor Fedorovich, Yan Mavlevich, Nikolay Baluev.